Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Announcment / Thank You cards

One of my goals this year is to include a handmade gift with purchased gifts, so I thought I would make some cards to include with the sweet baby clothes I brought for Bec's new baby.

One thing I struggle with is layout ideas, so I looked through a couple of magazines and found this cute layout idea.


I wanted to make this a multi-purpose gift so I left the details insert separate - that way Bec can either use them as a 'thank you' card or glue the insert in and make them baby announcements.


Like I mentioned before - another one of my goals was to make my cards a little more "finished / polished" looking - so I stamped the cute giraffe onto the envelop and decided to package them all up. Here's the final product...I'm really pleased with how they turned out :)


I had some scraps left over, so decided to make 3 of these little gift tags.


Because I used the same design for all 10 cards - I'm just going to count that as 1 card for my scrapping goal :)

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

What a lovely idea. You have a very lucky friend.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweet idea, and so beautifully presented! Hugs xxaxx