Monday, May 20, 2019

Everyday Moments

Twinsies!! LOL Every time Craig's team is on TV, Clay insists they both wear their jerseys- so cute xo


Clay decided he wanted to be a super hero - it's fun seeing him play with his dress up box.


Mum, Clay and I popped into a furniture store so mum could show me the new lounge she brought.  They were celebrating the grand opening, so Clay got to have a go on the jumping castle and a yummy snow-cone.  Afterwards we grabbed some lunch at HJ and Clay had a play in the playground section.




We made biscuits recently.  Nanny brought a Paw Patrol box mix and Clay was super excited to make them.


My friend Chris and his partner Anita stayed overnight on their way through to Rockhampton on Friday night.  It was lovely to meet Anita and see Chris - haven't seen him since my 40th birthday.  They gave me a gorgeous potted plant as a thank you gift - let's hope I can keep it alive! LOL 




No comments: