Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thrifty Thursday

After nearly a month of no op shopping...I found some great FB bargains and got to go op shopping 2x days!

Two weekends ago I brought this stamping platform off FB - $23


Sunday Clay and I popped into one of our fave oppies.  I found this gorgeous dress $11 - it's a shame it doesn't photograph nicely on the hanger.


Something I have had on my wish list for a while - a child safe knife $2 - perfect for Clay to use when he's helping cook.


Stamp set & stamping block set $2


Pyrex pie dish $2


Earrings $1


Clay found this butterfly pin $1


The FB seller that sold me the stamping platform had some more card making stuff for sale - so after the op shop I picked up a new stamp set $5 and a score board $10.  I was very excited to realise there was an envelope score board on the back!




Monday I had a RDO, so Craig and I went to the movies and lunch and I popped into 3x oppies afterwards. At the first shop I brought a foldable shopping bag $2 - perfect to keep in my handbag


Large vase $4 - I will store my hair clips in this 


At the next shop I found - Tupperware spice container $3


Fabric bags $2 / packet


Bra $4


This fabulous find - a HUGE cane basket $10.  I will swap out one of the plastic toy tubs in the lounge room.


At the final shop I found Woman's Weekly cook books $2 each 


Brand new in packaging Shopkins case $3


Books for Clay $2 each 


A HUGE glass jar $3 - not sure I will store coffee pods in there or use it in my scraproom for storage.

No comments: