Thursday, October 3, 2024

Thirfty Thursday

I had a great weekend of op shoppping - I popped into 3 shops Saturday and then 2 more Sunday!  At the first shop (Vinnies) I found - Books $2 each


Tupperware bowl $4


Halloween decorations $1


At the Salvos I found -
Elf reward chart $2



Camera bag (for Clay's new camera) $5


Books $2 each

At Vinnies I found -Shirt $4


Fabric bag $1


Necklace $6


Books $2 each

Sunday morning I popped into 2 more op shops at the first Lifeline shop I found -Cake book $3


Scrapbook papers $2


Babushka dolls- missing pieces, but for $1 will still look cute with my collection 


Small vase $2


Glass dish $2


BNWT Dress $12 for Becca - I video called to see if she would like it and she loved it! 

At the 2nd Lifeline shop I found -Life jacket $20 - this was a perfect find!  We were going to BCF next week to buy one for Clay ready to start paddling again!


Dress $12


Scrapbook papers 50c each


Books $2 each



Wrapping paper roll $2

No comments: