Monday, July 20, 2009

A bit of retail therapy...

My MIL gave me money for my birthday last month to buy a new handbag. While looking around for a bag, I ended up buying this funky overnight bag. Gotta love pink mock croc!! LOL



We had a lovely weekend at home - just chilling out, doing some odd jobs and watching movies. Mum spent most of the weekend with us, so I had a great time playing the Wii with her. It was hilarious - lots of teasing and poor sportsmanship - mainly me running around doing victory dances! ROFLMAO We even started making plans for this year's holiday - we are thinking of going to VIC & SA.

Sunday I scrapped an OTP - I brought some Kaiser funky frames ages ago, but hadn't scrapped them. When I got the new Kaiser Q1 magazine (free with this month's Scrapbook Creations), there were some freebie papers that inspired me to finally scrap the frames. I just have to sand back some rough edges and add a bit of bling and they are all finished.

My scrap class went really well last Wednesday night - the ladies that attended enjoyed themselves. I will have to pick up my samples from Donna this week and take some pics.

No comments: