Monday, October 4, 2010

Another busy weekend

Saturday arvo Craig set up the new surround sound system I brought him as a wedding anniversary present - I just watched :) I have no idea when it comes to electronics, but give me flat-pack furniture and I'm your woman! LOL He managed to set it up and we watched a couple of movies. Saturday night I went out for yummy Thai food with Cathie and Kylie. We spent hours just sitting around and chatting - I love nights like that :)

Sunday Craig & I spent the morning wandering around the markets. We brought some strawberry plants and chillies. It was nice to be out in the yard planting / gardening again :) I'm going to use the chillies to make Chilli Jam - I've been a bit slack with my baking lately - so hopefully this will motivate me to start cooking again :) I spent the rest of the afternoon making my Scrap The Boys Time (calendars / clocks) swap. I just heat embossed the calendar atamp (Kaszazz) onto kraft cardstock. I managed to make all 12 cards without any incidences, then as I'm cleaning up I knocked over the bottle of embossing powder onto the carpet - I managed to rescue half of it :(


I also had to make a sympathy card - I struggle with these, so I just CASEd one that I have seen on lots of Stampin' Up! blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOh that card is georgous! I will have to taste test that chilli jam, I have never tried anything like that before.