Saturday, July 18, 2020

Brisbane / Gold Coast Long Weekend - Part 1

We headed to Brisbane early Thursday morning for hospital visits and visit Kristy.  My neurosurgeon appointment was first and wasn't until mid afternoon, so we stopped at a shopping centre to grab some lunch and have a look at the shops while we waited.  Clay spotted this giant teddy and wanted a photo :)  I got to pop into Daiso! 
 


Good news from my appointment is that I have been officially discharged!  I still have a compressed spinal cord, but for now it doesn't require surgery, so I will carry on as normal until I have any issues. Craig and Clay went to a park to play while I had my appointment, then we headed to Kristy's.


Clay's appointment was Friday, we got there a bit early and were lucky enough to start all the tests / process straight away.  All up, we were there for 4 hours and Clay was a rock star as usual! 



How cool is this Lego creation of the Children's hospital?!



Had to take photos with the bunny and crocodile again :)



After the hospital we headed back to the Gold Coast.  We popped into the shopping centre so we could take Clay to a cool playground to have a run around for a bit.


No comments: