Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Girl's Weekend - Part 3

Sunday morning we all had a bit of a sleep in ready for another busy day!  Kristy had to head home on the morning train, so Craig dropped her off at the station on his way to work.  Bec and I decided to pack the kayaks up and head off paddling!! It has been months since I've paddled and I have missed it so much!!! Mum joined us for a paddle too and we headed out to Cedars Crossing.  The weather was perfect and water wasn't too cold at all (Clay had a splash around).  We didnt have enough adult kayaks, so we took it in turns to paddle up and down the river - lots of fun!











After kayaking, we took the kids for frozen yoghurt before heading home for a late lunch.  After lunch Bec and Bella packed up their gear and headed home.  It was a quick, but fun filled weekend - much needed time with my favourite people!  I'm looking forward to our camping trip in a few months time!

.

No comments: