Sunday, August 30, 2020

Everyday Moments

We went out to dinner at the RSL with Craig's work mates last week.   We hadn't been there for years, so it was nice to try somewhere new and catch up socially with everyone :)





My bush orchid has bloomed again :)


Clay and I couldn't resist a quick visit to the chocolate shop before our haircuts on Friday.


Toad (From Mario Bros has finally arrived) - Clay was one happy little boy!  We are decorating his room in the Mario Kart theme.


Swimming lessons :)


I couldnt resist this cute pot plant!


We decided to take Clay to see the Trolls World Tour movie on Saturday morning - he's been wanting to see it since the trailers started showing and it finally was at the cinemas!  He was so excited :)  He ate popcorn and danced along :)


I've had some crafty splurges lately - an alcohol ink kit - I can't wait to play!  I also found the watercolour pens inTarget - I had tried to buy some at Lincraft when we werw on the Gold Coast and looked some online, but everywhere was sold out or too expensive.  I had no idea that Target even sold them and was happy to grab them for the price ($18).



Today Mum, Clay and I did some op shopping and had Chinese for lunch.  We have so much gorgeous street art around town - I couldn't resist snapping a few pics of my cute little boy with this cute fox :)


No comments: