Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thrifty Thursday

There's a crafty theme to this thrifty post :)

One of the ladies is having a HUGE de-stash and  brought it to retreat to sell.  I was super excited to buy a HEAP of boy theme papers- they are so hard to find anywhere!!!  I even video called Kristy to have a look and she brought a heap of stamps and dies. 

This lot cost me a total of $36.





On Saturday Craig's work mate messaged him amd asked if I would like a craft trolley (free) - I had no idea what that meant, but said yes....so glad I did!  It was this HUGE Creative Memories tote bag!  It's in perfect condition and big enough to fit my usual 2x shopping bags worth of kits / papers / embellishments that I usually take to crops!  I have been looking around for a new trolley - my old one is at least 10 years old and no longer usable due to broken wheels and busted zips/ seams - perfect timing!

No comments: