Monday, March 15, 2021

Scrap Retreat 2021

I was so excited to head to scrap retreat on the weekend- I've lost my scrappy mojo and wanted to get scrapping!!  I was organised again this year - kits packed and even got my photos printed the weekend before! Friday afternoon I headed straight out after we picked Clay up from school - the kangaroos were at the fence to greet us :)


I set my table up (first and last time it was this tidy all weekend LOL).  Kristy had given me the large white IKEA tray and I decided to pack it.  I admit I did have doubts about space / use, but it was great!! I clipped my light on to it, kept wipes, date stamps, bag of adhesives, pockets of alpha dies and my selphy printer in there! Next retreat i might empty my tool case in there, so I'm not hunting through my pencil case all the time!


Friday night I stayed up till 11.30pm scrapping and managed to scrap a few layouts.

Saturday morning we woke up to rainy weather, but that didnt stop us from enjoying yummy meals, lots of scrapping and chatting with everyone.





Kristy couldn't make it retreat, so we video called Saturday night - she made cards while we scrapped.  She had a chat with Cathie and Kylie as well.  It wasn't as late a night as Friday night was - I headed to bed before 11pm.

The rainy weather brought the green frogs out :)


Sunday morning we woke up to bight sunny weather, but that changed by lunch and it was pouring down!  Luckily it cleared up by the time we packed up to head home! Another day of scrapping,  eating and chatting. 









No comments: