Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Everyday Moments

Clays' s new dressing gown arrived just before the cold snap - it's lovely and warm & snuggly.


The weekend before, HIPPY sent all the mum's these beautiful flowers for Mother's Day- it was such a wonderful surprise!



A post I shared on FB - Clay constantly cracks us up :)


A prosciutto, fig and feta salad with maple balsamic dressing - I've made this a few times lately- so delicious!


I asked one of the guys at work to make me a bag to store my roof racks and paddle in.  I thought he would just make a quick shade cloth bag for me, so I was suprised and really excited when he brought this amazing bag in for me!!!  It's perfect! 


I'm so relieved my hairdresser has opened up again- I was sick of my current hairstyle - "crazy cat lady "! LOL  I booked an appointment for Clay and I both to have a long over due haircut last week.  I decided to go a bit shorter than my usual style - I love it!  I put the colour through last week - the regrowth and grey hairs were getting out of control ;) 



Clay was happy to have lightning bolts back in his hair :)



No comments: