Saturday, May 9, 2020

Mother's Day

Due to Craig working Sunday, I suggested we celebrate Mothers Day today and everyone agreed.  Clay and Craig gave me my present this morning -  some new winter pyjamas and Clay picked these flamingo slippers for me - he knows the way to his mummys heart :) I got a gorgeous handmade card and little sticky note book - school had sent the craft kits home and mum and Clay had made them this week :) 





We took my new kayak out for a paddle today- I was so excited!  Craig's mum joined us for the day  - she was really impressed with how well Clay was paddling.  It was wonderful to be able to paddle with mum :)  We went for a long paddle, Clay got tired 1/4 way along, so guess who had to tow his chunky butt the rest of the way?!?! LOL  













After the paddle we set up tables and chairs to have the picnic we had packed - chicken and salad, followed by some mini cakes / desserts.  Both mum's enjoyed the gifts we brought them and thought lunch was lovely.  Usually we take them out for Chinese lunch, but with COVID 19 restriction we had to change our usual tradition, but we all still had a wonderful day :)

No comments: