Sunday, May 31, 2020

Watercolour Class - Sea Turtle

Yesterday morning I decided at the last minute to do the water colour class I had seen on The Friday Gallery FB page.  I sketched the turtle from the picture / drawing they had as an example (which turned out a lot better than I expected) and got my supplies ready to go.



It was a quick moving class, with lots of examples and techniques explained.





The background wasn't exactly how the painter demonstrated and my salt sprinkled on the paint didn't work well, but I like it :)




The finished product!  I LOVE it and am super proud of it!


When I was in Kmart I grabbed a frame so that I could frame it and hang it on the wall.  I think it looks even better framed!  Now to decide where to hang it.  I am thinking about creating a gallery wall in my scraproom :)

No comments: