Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thrifty Thursday

The Mt Perry garage sale was unbelievable - it needed it's own post LOL Mum, Clay and I walked up to have a look around - the house was crammed with stuff in every room!  Most of it was stuff still in boxes and we wondered if the guy had been buying cheap lots of stuff at auctions.  I brought a white cupboard, so I had to ring Kristy to drive up so we could put it in her car.  She started looking around and then Bec & co joined us.  Clay thought it as fantastic and kept telling me "I love this op shop"! LOL  We all spent ages looking through the shed - it was like a treasure trove of goodies!  





I spent $6.50 all up for Kirsty pile of goodies, my pile of goodies (all of the pens worked and Kristy got any doubles) and a set of new bowls.



Small cupboard for my scrap $10


Freebie for Clay :)


Dale & Bec spent $65 and got a pile of things like a camera lens, camping stuff, school / teaching materials and even pool pump and heater!  It was fun morning to go through all the stuff and find treasures :)

No comments: