Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thrifty Thursday

There seemed to be a craft the with this week's op shop finds :)

First shop was teddy die $3, embelishments $2 and bauble die $1




Fire King platter $1 and new measuring spoons $2



From the 2nd shop - cute Pyrex bowl $3


Wooden necklace $3


Clay found a book and DVD $1 each



Pillow case $1.  I think I might use the fabric to make zippered pouches.


At the 3rd store I found a HUGE stash of stamps and a set to DIY stamp! I did a quick video call to Kristy to see what she wanted :)  I did message a friend to tell her that there was heaps of stamps left if she wanted to look :)

My stamps $2 - $3 each


Make you own stamp kit $2 and Kristy's stamp $2.50


Panel of fabric $4 - thinking I might make a round drawstring bage for Lego play / storage.


Photo booth props $2

No comments: