Sunday, September 22, 2024

Cruise - Day 4

We found this cheeky monkey hanging around our room when we got back from breakfast:)


Clay went to make a pizza at Tattorio's for kid's club - he loved it!  I think he might be in charge of making our pizzas in the new pizza oven ;)



Vow renewal day!! My renewal accessories - I choose a boho theme :)  



The wedding package included hair and make-up at the spa - I felt so special and pampered :) My hair turned out exactly how I envisioned - perfect!


Some pics on our balcony after the ceremony & professional photos (while share in another post).











As part of the wedding package dinner at Luke Mannigan's  restaurant- Salt- was included.  We had never eaten there before and were really looking forward to it.  The meal was delcious!




We sat in the Lobby and listened to a duet for awhile after dinner.


When we got back to our room we were surprised to find this gorgeous set up - swan towel animals, our renewal certificate & printed vows, rose petals, P&O bathrobes & slippers, canapes and another bottle of champagne!




No comments: