Saturday, April 24, 2021

Aero Club Open Day

This morning we headed to the airport to check out the Aero Club open day. Clay had a bounce on the jumping castle and then we wandered around looking at all the different planes.  Craig admired this Wirraway plane - he's a BIG military fan.






They were offering free 10 minutes scenic flights- so Craig and Clay put their names down!  I know my limits and there is no way I would have been able to make myself get on that tiny little plane without panicking,  so I stayed on the ground and let the boys enjoy their adventure :) Clay and Craig loved every minute of it!! I thought Clay might be a little frightened sitting in the back by himself, but Craig said he had a huge grin the entire time :)









We all had a wonderful morning and will definitely go to the next open day!

No comments: