Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Cruise Countdown

This year is zooming past and we have been so busy- I realised I haven't shared we are going on a cruise in September!!  We are taking Clay on his first cruise / overseas holiday and it's so exciting!!  We are sailing with P&O - out of Sydney (all cruises out of Brisbane were booked out for allocated number of kids when we wanted to travel) and a new to us ship - Pacific Explorer!  This ship is the biggest we have been on and we loved sailing out of Sydney on our last cruise (which was when I was pregnant with Clay).


We are visiting ports that are familiar to us, to make things a bit smoother on our first BIG family holiday.


It's been a long time since we've had a proper holiday, so decided to make it worthwhile and will stay a few days in Sydney and then a few days on the Gold Coast too.

We've been busy getting a new passport for Clay and renewing ours since the expire within the 6 months travel rule.  I've been going through my closet and working out clothes and outfits for the theme nights ...can you tell I'm excited!! 

Countdown...9 weeks!

No comments: