Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bushwalk

Today mum and I took the boys on a bushwalk at Meadowvale Nature Park.  We had no idea the place even existed!  I did a google search last night and it came up as a recommendation on a local kids activities site I regualary use.  It was only 15 mins out of town and offered 2 walking tracks.  We did the Cheeli circuit which was 1.7km and an extra walk to Cabbage Tree Grove that 500m return.

We were the only ones walking and it was is so peaceful!  We walked along listening to birds and looking for wildlife.  The boys played with sticks and rocks.  We snapped photos along the way and enjoyed watching the boys wear off their excess energy ;)  I'm hoping Craig, Clay and I can head back soon and do the other walk.






























No comments: