Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thrifty Thursday

I brought this off FB market place for $25 (brand new) a few weeks ago - I'm SLOWLY organising my scraproom!

Mum, Clay and I popped into 2 of our fave oppies last week - it's been ages since we've been opping and I've missed it!

At the first shop Clay found this fold down table for the car seat filled with scrapbooks, stickers and pencils for $6


Top $5

Books $2 each (I read the first 3 books of the series a few years ago and didn't realise there were more books!)


At the 2nd shop I found these 2 fabric drawstring bags 50c


Tupperware bowl $4 and container $1


2x brand new containers $3 each (I gave one to mum)


Gift bag 20c and fingerprint card kit $1 - Xmas stuff was 1/2 price


Another fabulous find on  FB market place- this Monopoly set $10 - Clay was ecstatic :)

No comments: