Friday, February 5, 2021

Organising My Scraproom - Ink Pads

More organising!  I've set myself a goal that each time I'm in my scraproom. I will organise one thing before I create anything.

Ink pads!  I had boxes amd containers all over the place with mini ink pads in them and it was a hassle trying to find them when I wanted to stamp.  I brought this 4x section storage box at a cheapie shop hoping it would be a good solution and I think it's a winner!  Like my markers, I have them grouped in colour families instead of manufacturers or brands.


Bigger ink pads and distress ink pads are in separate containers in a drawer, along with acrylic stamping blocks, foam blender pads, texture and emboasing pastes, Perfect Pearl's and a messy mat.


Blending brushes sit on top of the bench in this cute flamingo pot planter Kristy brought me :)

No comments: