Monday, February 1, 2021

Organising My Scraproom - Markers

I have been saying for YEARS that I need to organise my scraproom.  Slowly I've been doing a few small changes here and there, but have decided that 2021 is the year to get it sorted!

Let's start with markers...I have a HUGE collection of alcohol marker pens!  Originally I kept some in the storage boxes the sets came in and the rest in fabric marker cases.  This was ok until I actually started to use the markers and found that I was constantly searching though all the boxes and bags looking for colours.  I spotted a very clever idea to use stackable wine bottle holders to store colour families and knew that was the solution for me!!  I brought these plastic ones from Kmart for $4 each. Colouring is such easier now!


I keep the marker boxes and cases in a drawer, so that I can pack some for crops if I need.  I also keep gelatos, waterbrush pen set and watercolour paint sets in the same drawer.

No comments: