Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

Due to Craig working Sundays we celebrated Mothers Day with our mums on Saturday :)  I started off with a quick op into 2 oppies I normally don't get too, then  we had lunch out and gave them gifts - we had a lovely time! This time I remembered to take photos LOL









This morning Craig cooked me bacon and poached eggs for breaky and Clay spoilt me with presents :)  He did a great job choosing the pink travel mug and I LOVE the card and stuff!  I was also spoilt with 2 gorgeous pairs of PJs and a planter.






Clay and I spent the day pottering, we put plants in my new planter that Mum and Clay made for me and did the kombi plant kits we got from Bunnings a few weeks ago, played games and chilled.



Tonight Craig cooked prosciutto wrapped chicken with seeded mustard sauce and veges for dinner - delicious!!  Clay and I baked jam sponge tarts using the recipe and tart tins & stencils from the book I got him yesterday :)




No comments: