Saturday, May 29, 2021

Organising My Scraproom - Pegboard

My pegboard is still a work in progress :)  Kristy finally managed to find a 2nd pegboard for me at Ikea and gave it to me at Easter.  I have the habit of keeping my tools packed in a toolbox for crops, but I have been scrapping at home more so need to get used to having them out.


I have my various stamp presses and in the cup is a whiteboard eraser that I use to press down on my stamp press to get a better coverage on background / bigger stamps.  I haven't found a use for the clip- I think it might hold the microfibre cloth stamp cleaner.


Kristy's clever idea to store trimmers amd T-ruler in the bag.  Underneath are bottles of enamel accents.


Rolls of double sided and foam tapes on hooks and 2 shelves hold my alcohol inks and accessories.  Underneath I have more hooks, but I'm not sure what to store there yet.


I have a bit of space left on the board, so once I work out what else I want on there, then I will buy the shelves/hooks/ clips from Ikea.

No comments: