Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thrifty Thursday

I may not be able to hit the op shops lately, but I have managed to score some bargains off FB market place!

New scrapbook paper pad $10


Vinyl (for cricut camp next month) $10 / $5 a roll.  This type is heat transfer vinyl (HTV) - so it will go on fabric.  It will the first time trying HTV, so if we make errors we won't have wasted too much money.


A friend offered me a heap of kid's and Marvel DVDS she no longer wanted!  I was excited about the Marvel movies - I had been looking to add them to our collection!


I may not op shopping, but mum has been lucky enough to pop into a few.  She asked if we needed a collapsible dish drainer for camping, but we already had one so I will give this one to Becca for her camper trailer :) Mum scored this for $3 - in excellent condition.

No comments: