Saturday, July 17, 2021

Cards

This morning I stepped out of my comfort zone and went to a card making morning at KJ Ink Studio.  I had seen a post on FB for a morning making cards for community groups / nursing homes and decided to sign up.  I got to meet a group of lovely ladies and admire Karen's amazing scrap area (and get a few organising ideas!). Karen had a small bag of  goodies as a thank you - how thoughtful :)


Karen ran through the kits and a quick tutorial for the ladies that had not made cards before, then we paired up and starting creating.  It was great to use the packed kits - I used a few products and card styles that I wouldn't normally.  We stopped to enjoy a delicious morning tea.


These are the 7 card designs I made multiples of.  All up we created 94 cards to donate.  








I had a lovely time and am really glad I decided to join in and I will sign up for another crafty morning :)

No comments: