Friday, August 27, 2021

Everyday Moments

Clay had a viral infection- he had to wear a mask  at the doctor's which was bit of a novelty for him.


We had lunch out as a treat.



We set up the camper Sunday morning - it took 14 minutes to set up (impressive effort for our first time setting up solo)!  Craog hosed it all down to season the canvas and check for leaks.  I washed and packed away all the stuff I've been buying ready. Clay brought a pile of crap in already and insisted on having his breaky in there LOL





Clay requested a Flash made on my cricut. Good thing I made it with cardstock - I forgot to create a layer for his face- oops!  A quick one cut with scissors and a mouth drawn on and he was finished! Clay loves it  :)


New light pad for weeding vinyl - haven't done anything intricate enough to need it yet.


Clay lives getting his pic taken in front of the chocolate shop window displays :)



No comments: