Saturday, September 11, 2021

Cricut Creations - Camp Gifts

Cricut camp last weekend was so Kristy and I could have a play / try out of our new Cricuts and to make early Christmas (camp themed) gifts for our camping group.

First up we decided on a group design (which was quicker and easier than an individal design) and then we decorated the wine tumblers for the adults.  We decorated 3x tumblers each - I made mine, Craig's and Becca's - with out nicknames. 


Then we decided to try using HTV and decorated the drink coolers. Kristy cut the vinyl, we both weeded the design and I did all the ironing. I learn a few tricks with different HTV, temps and using a Teflon mat to stop burning!



Next up was some icy pole covers for the kids :)

Then the biggest job of the weekend ...the shirts!  We changed up our design a bit and also added glow in the dark HTV (#Camp Quitchabitching) and a reflective HTV (tent at the back bottom).  I love how these turned out!





All that's left to do is Kristy is going to make the keyrings and drawstring bags and I will decorate the kid's colour changing cups.

No comments: