Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thrifty Thursday

I have a combo of thrifty finds to share -I haven't op op shopped in forever and I was so happy to be able to visit 2 last week, a FB marketplace purchase and something gifted to me.

The first op shop had Christmas stock out already (yay!) And I found - 

Large Santa sack $1

Advent calendar $2.50


Elf book (didn't include an elf, but Clay already has 3 so I wasn't worried) $3


Full set of babushka dolls $1.50


Clay found this car 50c


A friend's mum is having a clear out of her scraproom and she asked me if I would like some stuff :)  she gifted me 2 boxes full of stuff which I sorted into a pile each for Kristy and myself.  After my HUGE paper clean put effort - Kristy got the majority of paper LOL

Kristy's-


Mine-


FB buy - coolers and icy pile cover blanks for cricut projects - $15


At the 2nd op shop Clay spotted this box of Thomas trains and tracks $10 - he was so excited :) 


Chalkboard and 3pk small hessian bags $2 each - future cricut projects



I'm lacking in summer clothes - so that was my main goal.  I found 2x shirts and a pair of shorts $5 each. 




Flamingo planter $3

No comments: