Monday, October 18, 2021

Everyday Moments

On the last day of term Clay earnt an invitation to his school's reward day - he was super excited because they were were walking to the playground at Lake Ellen for a play.  They also had a movie and games - what a fun way to finish off term 3!  School recently shared pics of the day on FB -




Mumma kangaroo was back behind work again - joey is hiding in her pouch still.


I'm so glad it's warmed up - I was back at my happy place last weekend!  The water was lovely and warm.  We did start off at Cedars Crossing, but the water was too low and murky looking, so we headed to Sandy Hook.  There were a lot of weeds there too, but the water was lovely and clear.







We had our first swim in the pool - it's still pretty cool so I didn't get in, but Clay braved it :)


Another beautiful morning on the water again this weekend! First time I've ever accidentally tipped out of my kayak and Craig managed to catch it on the drone video LOL





My little crafting buddy...living his best life while I'm scrapping - yummy snack, comfy chair and the tablet LOL 


Back in the pool again yesterday - it's still a bit cool though, but I did get in this time :)  I will have to clean up and inflate all the pool floaties and buy some new pool noodles.

No comments: