Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thrifty Thursday

Last Friday we popped into 2 op shops while out running errands.  

At the first shop Clay found this helicopter $2


Earrings $2


Shirt $7


At the 2nd shop they had 30% off store wide and I found this mint condition blue pie dish to add to my collection $1.40!



Babushka brooch $3.50


Wooden owl brooch $2.10


Wooden pencil brooch $1.40


At the Melany op shop I found these cure earrings $5


And my most exciting (and expensive score) - spotted this on FB marketplace (and 2 friends sent me a message sharing the post too lol) - a craft cart for my cricut machine - $80!  I've been looking for one ever since I got my cricut, but Spotlight hasn't had any in stock for months.  I did look at some alternate options from Ikea and Kmart, but hadn't found anything suitable.  Spotlight sells them for $150, so I'm really pleased with this find!  I'm so thankful the seller was happy to hold until we got back home from camping :)

No comments: