Sunday, August 4, 2024

Everyday Moments

The bischoff sundae from HJ is declious!!


Kristy picked this cup and snack dish for me from Kmart a few months ago (I couldn't get it locally) and gave it to me last visit - how pretty is it?!?!?



Spike is still getting used to crash landings - she lands in the most weirdest spots LOL


Kmart has some gorgeous new HTV and vinyl in!!  This is just a few of the new range - I can't wait to create with these!


Clay got his new hearing aides last week :)


Lunch date with this spunky man xo


Why Spikey is called "the feathered menace"!


Green & Gold day for school on Friday.


We spent the morning with Ma Ma, just catching up. Clay and mum fed the butcher birds.


Clay made 2 batches of cupcakes all by himself (I did help ice them) this afternoon- he's getting so independent!



No comments: