Thursday, August 20, 2026

Thrifty Thursday

I had a RDO Monday so I hit a few oppies :)

At the first shop I found this A4 frame for my Disney picture ledge- $4


Book $3


Card game $3


At the 2nd shop I brought craft goodies (the same shop I got craft goodies from last week) - chipboard $3


Stamp set $4


Book for Kristy  $1


At the 3rd shop I found this nearly new lunchbox for $3. Clay has one like this for school and it's got a crack on the side, so I habe this one ready to replace it when needed.


I spotted the loom / knitting kit for $5 - my friend's daughter uses a round room kit, so I rang amd asked if she wanted me to grab this kit and she said yes :)


Vellum paper packs for crafting - $3 & $4.


I found LOTS OF books! A Fleur McDonald book $4


Book for Clay $2 and Disney books for our collection $1 & $2.


More Little Golden Books- $2 each.


And the MOST EXCITING find... a boxed set of Disney Twisted Tales books for $20!



No comments: