Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thrifty Thursday

I didn't have a chance to go op shopping while we were on holidays, but I did pop into a 2nd hand book shop at Airlie Beach :)

I found another Funny Kid book for Clay $8.80 and 2 books for me $10 & $11.  Prices are higher than op shop prices, but they were books I had been looking for, for ages. Jilted is the prequel tp the book that got me hooked on Racheal Johns.


However...the Little Golden Books were only $1.50, so I brought the 12 she had!


I brought this LGB off marketplace when we got home - it was from a sketchy neighbourhood amd smells like cigarettes- so will have to find something to diffuse the smell.  It was $5 which is more than I would usually pay, but it was airplanes and I knew Clay or Kristy would love it as a junk journal.

No comments: