Thursday, September 17, 2026

ThriftyThursday

Saturday morning I headed to my fave op shops - I hadn't been for 2 weeks and I was itching to find some goodies!! LOL

At the first shop books were on sale for $1 each!!





Stamp $2


At the 2nd shop I found I found earrings - $4 a pair.



LGB and a book for Clay $2 each



Harry Potter cookbook $7


At the last shop for the day I acored this amazing Tradie brand shirt $12 - it's too big for him at the moment, but Clay has already claimed it LOL


Some cute Halloween stuff - macrame bat kit $2.  I brought this for Tabs  - not sure if I will make it first or just give her the kit to make it herself.


Large plastic jack-o-lantern $2


I had only mentioned recently to Kristy that I needed to buy some more scrapbook page sleeves so we could make glitter pages with the fusing tool and I scored this huge packet for $8!


Book $6

No comments: