Friday, January 1, 2021

Creative Goals for 2021

Well I really kicked some creative goals for 2020 and even added a few more goals when I took up painting & drawing when Corona hit!  

Layouts, PL Pages 65/52

Cards 46/150


Gift Tags & DIY Embellishments /20


Handmade / DIY Projects / Other 2/10


Paintings/ Drawings 12


This year I'll make a few changes - I will stick to my usual 52 layouts - one layout per week is pretty good goal to aim for.  My cards goal I will reduce, but I'm hoping a few card camps with Kristy will get me boosting my card box again (especially since I gifted 4 packets - 10 cards each - as Christmas gifts).  I've taken tags / embellisments off the list of goals - I NEVER make them, so it's pretty void goal.  I have lots of painting tutorials saved and would like to create a few more, so I've set myself a goal of 5 paintings for the year.


Layouts / PL Pages /52


Cards /100


Handmade / DIY Projects / Other /10


Paintings / Drawings /5


Another BIG goal I have slowly been working on is to sort / clean and organise my scraproom!  I will share a post soon with some of the changes I've made and clever organisation ideas I've found :)


Do you set craftty goals?

No comments: