Saturday, December 10, 2022

Everyday Moments

Tabs schedule has changed, so we go to the gym together 3x times a week :)


More resin creations - I am loving making all this!



Clay and I spotted this orange candy melon and thought we would try it - it tasted very similar to a rock melon and was delicious.


These strawberries were HUGE!


This inflatable Christmas decoration at my gym made me laugh :)


Shame Indy for getting under the Christmas tree and opening Clay's present! I think it's revenge for getting groomed! LOL



Craig celebrated 5 years at his work - they gave him a gift card and a bottle of tequila to celebrate.




Craig had his xmas work party on Saturday night - this was the Secret Santa present he received LOL



We went to brunch on Sunday morning at the beach, then across to the playground so Clay could have a play - gorgeous weather!




Bluey's reward day for last day of school :)


No comments: