The puppies finally managed to destroy another toy - I let them enjoy their "victory fluff" LOL
I got 6 books read in June - that makes 26 books so far for this year.
We had a couple of really foggy mornings last week.
Clay and I spent Saturday morning with mum. I love watching them cuddled up and having quiet chats together.
Some great finds from Craig's work :) I really do need to make time to build the ever growing collection of lego.
Tabs brought me this paint by numbers set - so cute!
I brought this bag charm from Ali - so cute! Clay asked if there was a Baymax version (there isn't), so I've decided to make one for him. Once the supplies arrive I'll start creating :)
We brought a new mattress- it's very comfortable. The only issue is it's twice as high as our old mattress and I cant actually get into bed without using a step stool!! LOL
Kristy's uncle Col 3D printed this extra large (about 20cm tall) lego figurine in his footy team jersey - I think it's amazing!! Clay absolutely loves it :)





.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment