Thursday, July 23, 2026

Thrifty Thursday

Craig and I both had Monday off - so I popped into a few op shops, did some errands and we had lunch out.

At the first shop I found this cute pot plant $3.

Mickey Mouse Tupperware dish $3.



Diamond painting $2 for Granu.


This wooden necklace didn't have a price tag, so the cashier gave it to me for free.  I'm thinking about removing the chain and making it into a brooch.


Frame $2 for my Disney picture ledge project.


Books Disney for crafting 50c & Gumnut babies book for Kristy $3.

At the 2nd shop I found this top $3.50 (half price blue ticket).


Earrings $3 & $4.



Book for Clay $3.


I found this moneybox $2 for Clay at the 3rd shop.




Books $3 & $2 each.


Another Disney Twisted Tales book $3 - I didn't think i had this one, but when I got home I checked and I do.


Christmas tree skirt $1 - I'll put this on my Disney tree.


Can cooler $3.


Purse $3 - I will gift this to Craig's mum :)


At the last shop I found books $1 & 50c.


And the most exciting finds....by sheer luck I was checking out and server answered the phone so I had a look in a section I normally don't look. I found a Disney book lego set in a bag. Then the lady was checking if i could use my rewards card and so I re-checked the shelf and found another 3 sets!!!  They books were closed so I took a gamble that most of the pieces would be in there.  When I got home I checked and only 3 pieces were missing  (plus they had the instructions)!  With my rewards card - they ended up costing me $5 each.








No comments: