Clay's best friend Landon was in town a few weekends ago, so the boys apent the day yogerther chilling gaming and playing board games.
Clay and I went to see the new Minions movie on the last day of the school holidays.
Another foggy day. The camera doesn't catch how thick the fog was, but it was foggier than the week before.
The puppies were excited to greet Tabs when she looked after them while we were away at the wedding :)
I ordered this watercolour print from Ali Express to go in the frame I brought from an op shop a few weeks ago (it had a Bob the Builder print in it). I was really pleased to find the image was printed on canvas material and is great quality. This is the first frame for my Disney picture ledge.
Friday afternoon sport is back at school this term and Clay has been enjoying basketball.
I love the signs at one of my fave 2nd hand book shops :)
I brought these figurines from Ali Express to make into Christmas tree decorations - I think they will be very cute!




.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment