Thursday, November 4, 2021

Cards

I made a few more cards using my cricut :)

A pop up card for mum's birthday - this was a lot easier to make than I expected! The front is not the original design as it ripped while cutting, so I die cut a butterfly and circle to add instead.




A brightly coloured Santa card for one of my nephews.  I realised after making it that string could be added and Santa attached with tabs / slots to the card to make a removable tree decoration.


I love this card design and managed to find the gold spotty burlap ribbon at Kmart recently to go on it.  I also used an embossing folder (i really don't use them as much as I should).


Clay asked me the night before mum's birthday if he could use the cricut to make her a birthday card :)  So he chose the design (butterflies) and used her favourite colour.  He was in control of the phone to cut it all, added foam dots and then helped me put it together (I did go back and straighten a few layers).  Pretty awesome effort from my little crafting buddy :)

No comments: