Friday, November 19, 2021

Everyday Moments

A jar of honey as a thank you gift for the stencil I made :)


We took my mum out for Chinese for her birthday, followed by an ice cream - love Clay's sneaky lick of the ice cream while she was distracted LOL


We spotted this carpet python heading across the road one night.


I woke up with a swollen jaw, but a course of antibiotics and I was feeling better.


After getting the clearance from my geneticist, I had my first dose of Covid vaccine - no reactions or side effects.


Sunday we headed to the beach for Craig's mum's birthday lunch - fish & chips :)




One of the guys brought his new puppy into work for an hour yesterday - Ally and I took turns cuddling with him - so cute!


I popped into a couple of discount shops yesterday and found some costumes for the elves :) I'm surprised just how cheap they were between $2 - $3.50 each!




Today Mum, Clay and I went for a drive - we stopped to buy watermelons from a road side stall.



Then we stopped to see the new visitor centre at the macadamia farm - taste tested the different flavoured macadamia, brought some choc coated macadamia and cracked the fresh ones they gave us when we walked in :)








From there we headed back to mum's for home made sushi for lunch and then went for a drive down to Sandy Hook to check the water levels for paddling and went to see the barrage (where they let the water through from the dam).

No comments: