Monday, January 24, 2022

Organising My Scraproom - Cricut

I've been meaning to share pics of my Cricut space!  I spent some time over my xmas break sorting and organising this area.  


Craig hung up the IKEA gag holders to store my HTV vinyl.  There are lots of ideas on how to store these rolls, but I like this one - I can see my colours and know how much I have.


On the top shelf of my cart I have my cricut pens, tool caddy and my Joy.  On the 2nd shelf I have my new heat press I got for Christmas, the cute pink mini iron that was recommended on cricut FB group and heat pads.


In the drawers I have - tools & misc (shirt alignment rulers, transfer tape, foil transfer kit, power cords, etc) and a light box (for weeding).  There is a drawer for Joy stuff (mats, blades, vinyl).  Then 2x drawers each for HTV scraps and vinyl.


I saw this great idea on a fb cricut group - a Kmart insulated lunchbox is the perfect size to carry the Joy!  Lucky for me, mum had given me one for birthday (to use as a shower bag in the camper)


The top section holds the machine -


The bottom section holds the cutting mats, power cords and tools -

No comments: