Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

Clay and I popped into 3 op shops over the weekend - I had a few items I was looking for and managed to find 3x things and a LOT of goodies ;)

Saturday morning we popped into 2 op shops -
Item 1 - food bowl for the piggies $1


Activity kit for Clay $4


Clay spotted this ring $2 - I'm trying to convince him to let me keep it LOL


Item 2 - nibble/ party tray $6 each. I wanted on for the camper and decided to grab another one for home (I have a really big one, so need something smaller)



Top $7


There was no price on this piece of fabric, so the ladies gave it to me for free :)


Necklace $3


At the 2nd shop I found -
Dress and 2x tops $6 each




Item 3 - roasting fork $1
Cheese knife $1


Stampin' Up stamp set $5


Clay found a quartz rock $1.50


Mario $5


Sunday morning we dropped off a bag of donations and of course I couldn't resist a quick look ;)
Dress $7


Necklace $3


Clutch $6


Tupperware $1


Clay found a large bag full of Shopkin sets $15





No comments: