Monday, November 30, 2009

The silly season has begun...

The Sunday after we got back I joined the girls for Simply Crafty's Xmas break-up. It was a great way to finish off my holidays!! Cathie brought Mitchell in and I kept getting distracted by his gorgeous, gummy smile!! LOL I didn't get much scrapping done - 1 LO and started on a 2nd - just enjoyed catching up with everyone. I made these cute candy-cane reindeers for everyone. We also had our final swap for the year - journal spots. Thank you to my Secret Santa for the lovely gift!




While I was away two swaps arrived - Scrap The Girls star swap & White With 1 orange swap.




Craig & I went to our management Xmas get-together on Saturday night - lots of drinks, Singstar and laughs! Lots more celebrations planned for the month - woo hoo!

No comments: