Sunday, May 12, 2013

A rodeo, meeting Jaxson and Mother's Day!

We have had such an busy, fun filled weekend :) Friday night my brother Tim came down to compete in the Agrotrend rodeo, so Kate, James, Craig and I went out to watch him.  Unfortunately Tim had to go back to Blackwater for work straight after the rodeo, but we still got to spend some time catching up with him.  Tim, Kirsty and the girls are heading down for the show in a few weeks - so we will get to spend a couple of days with all of them then.


Craig and I finally got to meet the newest member of our family...baby Jaxson :) There was LOTS of snuggling with that sweet baby boy, especially from Craig!
 
 
 
Today we celebrated Mother's Day with a delicous brunch at my mum's house, with both my mum and Craig's mum.   Craig, Diane and I headed back to mum's for dinner with family that night. I made 2 desserts - a Chocolate Hot Cross Bun and Butter Pudding and a Butterscotch Self Saucing Pudding.  Lots more chatting with everyone and snuggling with Jaxson and Cohan.

No comments: