Sunday, December 15, 2013

Garage sale finds

I wanted to share the amazing Christmas decorations that mum got for $2 at a garage sale yesterday!!  Lots of vintage ornaments, tinsel, baubles, etc - so many gorgeous goodies!!  There were in various boxes / bags - we had a wonderful time sorting through it all :)  Mum was generous and shared with my sister and I too




Loved these cute Nutcrackers - couldn't convince mum to share them though LOL


She did share these sweet birds though - I got the blue and green one :)


It was a 2 day sale - so we popped back over there this morning so I could have a look too.  I found these cute owl ornaments for 20c each.  A figurine, sweet bell, kitschy pin cushion and a glass Avon jar - LOVE them!!

                                     

I also got this pendant / brooch for $1

1.

I'm linking up with Sir Thrift A Lot.

1 comment:

Anny said...

$2!? Your mom wins shopping!

I can't believe those owls were still there on day two - especially at such an amazing price.