Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pregnancy Week 29-32

Week 29
I had an ultrasound this week to check baby's size - the sonographer took lots of pictures and measurements, but I didn't get them on a disk this time :(  Baby is still in breech position.  We also had the car seat installed in the car.

Week 30
Saw the obstetrician again this week, who checked the ultrasound results - he advised that baby is the right size for week 30 (no longer a week bigger than they originally scanned him at).  I had my long awaited baby shower with friends and family (I'm doing a separate post for this).

Week 31
My baby bump continues to grow bigger every day :)  I have been busy washing the baby clothes and linens form the baby shower.

Week 32
I am fascinated with watching baby move and kick in my belly - he is still very active.

No comments: