Friday, November 20, 2015

Everyday Moments

Indy knows he shouldn't be on the bed ;)


Kylie and Chloe popped over for a play date - how cute are these two?!?!


I'm embarassed to admit it, but I haven't put a layout in an album for over 4 years - I was just storing them in boxes or plastic ziplock bags :(  I was using post bound albums, but they weren't suitable - layouts were too thick and albums wouldn't shut, plus couldn't store more than 20 layouts.  I finally decided to go with ring albums and stocked up.  This is the result of  a few days of finally putting my layouts into albums!  I just have to buy one more album and I'm finished!  No more procrastinating!


I've been using this photo holder as a necklace holder, but the cream colour was getting lost on my wall.  I brought a gorgeous coloured doona cover recently and decided to spray paint the holder in a matching pink to suit.

No comments: